Кароль Самаха



Кароль Самаха - ливанская музыкантка и артистка. В 2004 году выиграла арабскую музыкальную премию, также выиграла и несколько других известных наград.



Дискография:

2003 Helm, Oughniat El Toufoula
2004 Ana Horra
2006 Adwa' Al Shohra
2009 Hdoudi Sama
2013 Ehssas


Текст песни Carole Samaha - Khalik Behalak


شيلتك من قلبي من عقلي من فكري و بالي


I got you out of my heart, out of my eye, my mind and out of my thoughts


مابيمرق صوتك ولا وجهك حتى بخيالي

Neither your voice or your face pass even in my imagination

شيلتك من قلبي من عقلي من فكري و بالي

I got you out of my heart, out of my eye, my mind and out of my thoughts

مابيمرق صوتك ولا وجهك حتى بخيالي

Neither your voice or your face pass even in my imagination

لشو اتعذب يا عمري

Oh my life, why I should suffer ?!!

وضيع عندك عمري

And lose my lifetime with you..

واحلم انك قدري وكذب على حالي

Why to dream that you're my destiny and lie to my self

لشو اتعذب يا عمري
Oh my life, why I should suffer ?!!

وضيع عندك عمري

And lose my lifetime with you..

واحلم انك قدري وكذب على حالي

Why to dream that you're my destiny and lie to my self

خليك بحالك خليني بحالي

Leave me alone and I'll let you go

قلتلك احسن كرمالك

I've told you that's better for you

يمكن لو تبعد اشتقلك

May be if you go away.. I might miss you

لوعني غرامك

Loving you made me crazy..

تصور لي الغالي بيلبقلك، اه بيلبقلك

Made me imagine that precious things suit you

رخصت الغالي

But you made that precious thing worthless

خليك بحالك خليني بحالي

Leave me alone and I'll let you go

قلتلك احسن كرمالك

I've told you that's better for you

يمكن لو تبعد اشتقلك

May be if you go away.. I might miss you

لوعني غرامك

Loving you made me crazy..

تصور لي الغالي بيلبقلك، اه بيلبقلك

Made me imagine that precious things suit you

رخصت الغالي


But you made that precious thing worthless


لا تصدق بنطر عغيابك لحظة عبوابي
Don't believe that I'd wait for your absence on the door

والبنت لي قالتلك مرة بحبك كذابة

And the girl who told you once that she loves you, lied

لا تصدق بنطر عغيابك لحظة عبوابي

Don't believe that I'd wait for your absence on the door

والبنت لي قالتلك مرة بحبك كذابة

And the girl who told you once that she loves you, lied

انا ما اشتقلتلك بالمرة ولا كرمالك مرة

I haven't missed you even for one time..

ع مرايه بتمرى
And I haven't dressed up in front of mirror

وبحكي لصحابي

And I'm telling my friends

انا ما اشتقلتلك بالمرة ولا كرمالك مرة

I haven't missed you even for one time..

ع مرايه بتمرى
And I haven't dressed up in front of mirror

وبحكي لصحابي

And I'm telling my friends

خليك بحالك خليني بحالي

Leave me alone and I'll let you go

قلتلك احسن كرمالك

I've told you that's better for you

يمكن لو تبعد اشتقلك

May be if you go away.. I might miss you

لوعني غرامك

Loving you made me crazy..

تصور لي الغالي بيلبقلك، اه بيلبقلك

Made me imagine that precious things suit you

خليك بحالك خليني بحالي


Leave me alone and I'll let you go

قلتلك احسن كرمالك

I've told you that's better for you

يمكن لو تبعد اشتقلك

May be if you go away.. I might miss you

لوعني غرامك

Loving you made me crazy..

تصور لي الغالي بيلبقلك، اه بيلبقلك

Made me imagine that precious things suit you

رخصت الغالي

But you made that precious thing worthless